Guest Blogging Info


Tired of the rush to finish all those Christmas projects? This is the place to challenge yourself to complete at least one project a month for an entire year. The color of the months are just suggestions; our goal is to just have fun, ease holiday stress, and create! Projects are due at the end of each month. Remember to share your creations with the rest of us with a link to your blog or photo sharing site in the comments.













Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking for Blog Guests.

I am looking for people that are interested in doing a guest post once through out the year. If your'd be interesting in writing a post , sharing ideas and inspiration please leave a comment with your email address and blog address.  Thanks so much.

Tipi~

7 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to guest blog. Sounds like fun...let me know when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aileen Looking foreward to your creativeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting. I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a way to email you? I have a project I think would be nice and I'm not sure how to go about it. Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to participate if needed! How do we let you know when we've completed our monthly project? I just put my January one on my blog. :0)
    http://www.nickalli.blogspot.com Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to have you all guest blog. If you will email me I will be sure to contact you when I am ready. Still learning how to go about it. :)
    webdaloves@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...